Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to Julers Row!

Hi!!  Welcome to Juler's Row, a blog all about jewelry and watches.  Each week it will highlight new designers, trends, and my favorite jewelry looks.  My love for jewelry and watches started at a very young age and has continued to grow as I have gotten older.  I love jewelry because it can connect you to a loved one, a different time period, and symbolize commitment.  The most exciting part of getting ready is adding jewelry and seeing how the right earrings can frame your face and how rings can adorn your hands and finish off your look.
Picture of me photographed by Laura of 630

Rings by Whitney Abrams, Rachel Zoe for QVC link bracelet, Hermes Bracelet, Kathy Rose for Roseark Eagle Cuff, 14K Yellow and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet, Banana Republic Hook Bracelet, Blue Beaded Stretch Bracelet

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look fabulous!!! You have impeccable style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look, you have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo of jewels and I love the pop of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig