Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little bit of edge...




Dress: Diane von Furstenberg,   Shoes: Kors Michel Kors,   Jacket: Hanna & Gracie from Nordstrom Rack,   Purse: Chanel,  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban



Watch: Michele Deco Noir,   Stud Leather Bracelet: Akira (Chicago),   Diamond Tennis Bracelet,   Black Crystal Bracelet: J. Crew,    Wrap Bracelet: House of Harlow 1960,   H Cuff: Hermes,   Stacking Rings: Whitney Abrams,  Diamond Snake Ring: by Me,    Black Onyx Ring: Whitney Abrams,    Fringe Necklace: Forever 21

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Julie,

    Thanks for posting the pics. I'm considering buying the Michele Deco Noir watch (online), but I wanted to see what it looks like on. You def rocked it girl. I knew the watch could be warn with silver jewerly, but never thought it would so great with gold as well. You've sealed the deal for me. I'm buying the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with above poster. The watch is beautiful on person. Rocked it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig