Monday, December 19, 2011

Spots and Stripes-II

The new medical alert bracelet I designed, with diamonds and rubies.  I have been a Type I Diabetic for over ten years and I decided to make a medical alert bracelet that I would WANT to wear.  I finally came to a decision that a link bracelet would be the most comfortable to wear so I designed my bracelet with that in mind.  I also made a pendant to wear that will be shown in a later post!  Contact me if you have interest in a medical alert bracelet of your own!





Dress: Forever 21,     Jacket: Express,     Scarf: Vintage Chanel,      Shoes: Stuart Weitzman,      Belt: Christian Dior,      Medical Alert Bracelet: by me,      Bracelet: J. Crew,      Watch: Badgley Mischka,      Ring: ASHA,      Earrings: Whitney Abrams

Medical Alert Bracelet
Copyright © 2011 Julie Wilson
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great idea to turn something functional into something fashionable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig