Monday, December 5, 2011

Stripes and Stripes





Hat: H&M,    Skirt: Forever 21,     Shirt: Yaya from Urban Outfitters,  Blue Shirt: Stapleford from Urban Outfitters, borrowed from my fiance,     Purse: Gap,     Shoes: Via Spiga
Triangular Ring: House of Harlow 1960,     Smokey Topaz Ring: David Yurman,       Watch: Michele Deco Noir,      Snake Bracelet: Bvlgari,      Link Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs,     Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage,       Hoop Earrings: Argento Vivo  
Enameled Necklace: by Me

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig