Monday, April 22, 2013

Van Cleef & Arpels Charms Watch


There are very few days I venture into the world without my watch on.  I have been that way for as long as I can remember and wouldn't want it any other way!  I hope to grow my collection of timepieces as I get older, my love of jewelry stemmed from my love affair with watches.  



Lately I have been lusting after all watches by Van Cleef & Arpels, but most seriously about the Charms Watch.  The watch has such a quiet elegance, which I could compare to that of an emerald cut diamond.  There is something so whimsical and enchanting about Van Cleef & Arpels, I long for the day to have a piece of their jewelry or a timepiece in my collection.


The watch comes in 18 karat white or rose gold, in 25mm, 32mm, and 38mm case sizes, has the option of a black or white face, can have either two or three rows of diamonds, and may be worn on a satin strap or metal bracelet.  


Basically there isn't much not to love about this watch!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig