Sunday, October 20, 2013

Merci Maman


My husband, John, gave me the cutest wedding gift to wear on our big day, it was an engraved bracelet by Merci Maman, a jewelry company based out of the UK. 
He saw the bracelets in GQ and decided to order ones for both of us to wear on the wedding day. 

Merci Maman makes loads of different kinds of bracelets, necklaces, and other gift options that you can personalize with engraving, metal color, and silk/ leather color.  Even with the company based in the UK, the turnaround time is really quick and their price points are great.  

If you are looking for a personalized gift for someone special I would definitely check out Merci Maman!

My MerciMaman bracelet layered with the new Louis Vuitton Bracelet I got on the honeymoon!

For Her:










For Him:









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig