Friday, August 1, 2014

Ear Cuffs

I am loving that we are seeing more and more ear cuffs, I think it is a great way to add interest to a simple pair of earrings.  Whitney Abrams made me an ear cuff during my time working for her in 22K yellow gold with a bezel set diamond.  

Wearing my 22K gold and diamond ear cuff by Whitney Abrams.
Link to outfit post.
Gift Library showing how Suki Waterhouse wears Anita Ko's beautiful fan earrings and ear cuffs.
Star ear cuff by ellenluxjewelry
How Jacquie Aiche does ear cuffs!
Statement ear cuffs by Sabine G, posted by Stone and Strand
Fan earrings that double as ear cuffs by Anahita Jewelry
Great ear cuffs by Sara Weinstock

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig