Friday, August 7, 2015

Rose Collection by Inara Jewelry



Q&A with Sophia Khan, CEO & Founder of Inara Jewelry

Describe the Inara woman.
The Inara woman is fabulous and fierce.  She is confident with a sense of style.

What do you enjoy most about being a jewelry designer?
Designing brings my creative imagination to life.  My mind is always working.  I find inspiration in art, architecture, nature and in people.  Stones are mesmerizing especially in their natural state.  Working with auction houses such as Christie's and Phillips also acquainted me with world class stones and jewels.  Most of all, I always have beautiful jewelry to wear whenever I want :).

What was the inspiration behind the new Rose Collection?
The Rose Collection is my first Fine Jewelry line so naturally I was ecstatic.  I wanted to do something different.  I designed fusion pieces that reflect my background with a touch of modern, western aesthetic.  I have used rough, uncut diamonds, also rose cuts, as the center piece.  This cut of diamond is flat and unconventional yet fun and edgy.  The collection boasts remarkable rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.  The pieces can be worn by themselves or layered for a bolder impact.

What in your jewelry wardrobe do you never leave home without?
Obviously my wedding ring!  Also the rose cut and pave diamond bangle layered with my rose cut with bezel diamond bangle. Nothing is more exciting than people noticing my jewelry and being able to say "I designed that!".

The Rose Collection by Inara Jewelry features beautiful rose cut diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones set in 18 karat gold.




























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig