Thursday, August 13, 2015

Shop Juler's Row on Etsy

This month marks the 5th Anniversary for Juler's Row, the blog has grown with me over the last five years and I truly appreciate everyone who has followed along on my jewelry journey.  I thought this would be a great time to share a new project I have been working on with my Mom.  After purchasing a new desk, I started looking for the perfect jewelry renderings to hang in my office and above my vanity.  Coming up empty after many searches, I decided to collaborate with my Mom, an interior designer and artist, to make our own jewelry renderings.  Having always been a fan of antique bug brooches and their whimsical characteristics, I started working on original designs to be rendered in watercolor.  The bugs have led to necklaces and stone layout renderings; stay tuned for more to come...












A special thanks to my Mom for working with me on this project and Liz for the beautiful Juler's Row banner and logo images!  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig