Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wrist Wednesday- Miansai

 My husband has a great eye when it comes to fashion and design, he introduced me to Miansai a couple years ago.  After learning about the brand, I have followed along with their new designs through social media.  The anchors and hooks have always interested me because I spent most of my weekends growing up, on and around boats.  I love some of the new thinner versions of bracelets they have been showing.  The pieces have great personality, come in a variety of metal finishes and friendly price points.  Miansai recently introduced watches into their collection and I think the designs are beautiful, clean and unique with a look that stayed true to their aesthetic and culture.  





























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig