Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wrist Wednesday- Ricardo Basta Fine Jewelry



I recently came across Ricardo Basta Fine Jewelry and while browsing through their website I saw this bracelet and instantly fell in love.  Their jewelry is exceptional, I would highly suggest visiting their website, or better yet stopping by their store in Century City, CA.  This bracelet was designed and manufactured by Ricardo Basta in 18K gold with diamonds, rubies, sapphires, pink sapphire, and tsavorite garnet.  The piece is finished with a high polish and milgrain detail around the stones.  After I seeing it on their website I posted about it on Instagram and it got amazing feedback.  

Ricardo Basta 
10307 Santa Monica Blvd.
Century City, CA 90025
310.278.4792











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig