Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MinimalVS- An Etsy Shop


I love browsing through Etsy and seeing what unique and interesting things I can find.  It is such an incredible platform to share your passion with others.  Recently I came across MinimalVS and fell in love with their bridal; I love the unique settings that are both wearable and intriguing.  Their rings use a variety of stone shapes in bezel settings in a number of a different metal options.  With over 450 items listed in their shop they have an incredible variety and have achieved great success with almost 20,000 sales. Here are some of my favorite engagement rings and wedding bands.














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig