Saturday, October 17, 2015

Juler's Row on Lavin Label

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall weekend and enjoying some beautiful weather.  I am excited to share that our Jewelry Rendering Prints were featured on Lavin Label, an incredible lifestyle blog that focuses on entertaining, travel, decor and fashion.  Photography by Kelli Boyd. 


Monica used the prints to update her guest bedroom and add some visual interest to the walls.  The prints are a collaboration between my mom and I.  The prints were designed by me and painted in watercolor by my mom.  We started with the bug and butterflies that were inspired by the whimsical characteristics of antique brooches.  The bugs and butterflies led to necklaces and stone layouts; stay tuned for more to come...











SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love these prints by you and your mom! They're a great addition to my guest bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig