Thursday, November 5, 2015

GOLD'NBERG


A couple months ago while browsing through Etsy I came across GOLD’NBERG and was immediately taken with their designs.  The designer and owner of GOLDN’BERG is Hagar Goldenberg, who started the line after completing her BA in Jewelry Design.  She wanted to create a brand that lived up to her standards and didn’t conform or cut corners.  Hagar wanted to offer high quality pieces with unique designs.

Get to know a little more about Hagar and what inspires her designs in her own words…

I can still remember a time when I walked along Fifth Ave. in New York City at the young age of 12, gazing at all of the golden shimmering wonders by Van Cleef, Tiffany’s, De Beers, and Bulgari. The desire to create fine, exquisite, desirable pieces of jewelry struck me as a young girl and has never left me since.

Throughout my years of fine art and design education I always had the urge to create beauty through ornamentation. As I looked at a design I envisioned all of its dimensions from the front, back, and sides because they all hold meaning and power in the final product. A stunning piece of jewelry has to be dazzling from every perspective, and I honestly believe this is what makes fine jewelry truly stand out.

I believe jewelry should enrich our lives and fill every moment with joy, it makes your eyes shimmer and forces your heart to skip a beat. The sensuality and aura of beautiful jewelry makes every day count and special moments stand out.

The pieces of jewelry from my debut collection, took shape with a modern twist on a classic approach to stone setting techniques, and gave birth to this new line of fine jewelry and created a look that is both classic and modern. The unique and delicate halo, surrounding the center stone, created within this process reminds me of fireworks.

Shop GOLD'NBERG on Etsy
Visit Their Website
Like on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Pinterest

GOLD'NBERG jewelry works with 14K or 18K solid gold, diamonds, precious and semi precious gemstones. 













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig