Friday, January 22, 2016

Chokers by Katherine & Josephine



Looking back on it, 2015 was a very exciting year for me and I am so excited for what 2016 has in store.  My sister and I started a new line of fine jewelry called, Katherine & Josephine, named after our grandmothers.  I introduced it to Juler's Row readers a couple months back when I highlighted our first trunk show in Chicago.  

I wanted to share again and touch on a favorite style from our collection.  Katherine & Josephine was inspired by my love of bracelets, which led me to design of series of satin straps with precious metal and stone elements.  The straps come in two lengths and the longer version can easily be worn as a double wrap bracelet or choker.  I love wearing our straps as a choker and often find I like to keep it very simple with a black strap and our #0 Signature Buckle in yellow gold (see below).  I love having the opportunity to wear my jewelry in more than one way and switch out slides depending on the look I am going for.

The collection is primarily composed of 14 karat gold, available in yellow, white or rose.  We also have a vast selection of other pieces, including cuff & link bracelets, necklaces, earrings and rings.  




Add a little sparkle to your choker with Katherine & Josephine's slides






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig