Thursday, January 14, 2016

Colombiana Artisan Jewelry



As many of you already know, I am obsessed with yellow gold and am always looking for new pieces to add to my collection.  Recently I came across Colombiana Artisan Jewelry and their intriguing 18 karat gold plated designs immediately captured my attention.  Colombiana features pre-Colombian, Meso-American symbols in their designs that are created in bronze and finished with 18 karat gold plating.  The jewelry is bold with a strong sense of historical influence.  The pieces are made in Colombia and often feature gemstones or materials such as leather.  Immediately I was taken with the Bronze Carino Monkey Bracelet (see above), I love the visual impact it offers and the whimsical nature of the monkeys.  Another piece that I am particularly fond of is the Leather Tassel Necklace (see below), I love the use of the disc and charms to create an inspired and unique piece.  






















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig