Monday, February 8, 2016

Shadowplay™ Collection by Gabriel & Co.


Typically when I look at a collection of jewelry I quickly make a  list of my favorite pieces and which would be first on my list to purchase.  After looking at Shadowplay™ by Gabriel & Co., I realized I want every piece in this collection. Shadowplay™ features sterling silver and candlelight diamonds with a black rhodium/oxidization finish where the diamonds are set.  The dark background really allows the diamonds to pop and grab your attention.  The pieces are really versatile and will add a little edge to any look.  The price points are very reasonable, with pieces starting just below $100.  
Can you pick out just one favorite? I know I couldn't.





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Julers Row. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig